A US variant of Sony Xperia C4 smartphone was recently launched by Sony via Best Buy. Initially, if you were to purchase the handset in the US, you had to do it only through Amazon. Sony is hoping to appeal to the vainest parts of ones personality with the C4. The Sony Xperia C4 is firmly being positioned by Sony as the ultimate selfie phone and on paper, for real it does have plenty to offer self-portrait fans
The Xperia C4 Has the Following Features:
- 5 MP front-facing camera with a soft LED flash.
- The handset also features a 13 MP rear camera.
- A 5.5-inch 1080p display.
- Form factor; Touchscreen.
- Color; white, black, green.
- Bluetooth v 4.10.
- Headphones 3.5mm.
- An Octa-core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MTK6752 processor, comes with 4G LTE connectivity.
- 2 GB of RAM.
- Includes a 2600 mAh battery.
- Currently running Android Lollipop, the smartphone will be updated to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Made out of materials like aluminum and glass.
- 16 GB of expandable storage space.
- the Xperia C4 measures 150.3 x 77.4 x 7.9 mm
- Wi-Fi standard supported 802.11 b/g/n
Sony said recently that the C4 will be available in a "range of markets" starting from early June in dual- and single-SIM varieties. Although currently, specific release dates or actual prices aren't yet known. C4 will not be coming to the UK, this is a fact confirmed by Sony. In case of any assertion from Sony we will keep you informed.
The 5-megapixel resolution is not that impressive, but the addition of an LED flash on the front is something we hardly see on many smart phones. For instance, if you're frequently trying to take snaps of yourself and your friends at concerts you will conspicuously stand out. Therefore LED flash is a plus. Design and display of C4's design is so unique and the most beautiful Sony has ever created.
Just to mention, there is a very impressive claim that one will have to test anyway about the Sony Xperia C4. As long as it can a whole day long on just a single charge and still have some power left to enable take some selfies during the night, it sounds very satisfying. The answer you have been looking for is here when it comes to low-light selfie since Sony Xperia has got front-facing.
This decent lineup of kit is so fascinating even though the HTC Desire Eye its apparent offer more on paper in terms of waterproof design and a higher resolution camera.