Messaging Apps has finally overtake SMS
Messaging Apps has finally overtake SMS? Yes. It is clear that SMS services are not going to survive for longer time period in comparison to the other text messaging apps.
People find SMS service quite boring and outdated as these service do not provide them additional features like group chatting, instant audio/video sending option, etc. People have realized that how useful these mobile messaging apps are as they are not meant only for one purpose instead they provide their user other entertaining options too.
In this modern and high tech world mobile text messaging apps is the new way to stay in touch with the people you care.
- How to Use Ninja SMS and Chat Heads The Chat Heads feature is what makes Ninja SMS appealing. It can […]
- Say Hello to Hike Mesenger Call, Free Voice Call Over 2G & 3G
The Indian based smartphone application Hike messenger has […]
- How to Use the Drupe App to Manage Facebook, Whatsapp and SMS Messages Managing the many available text messaging apps can be really […]
- Google Messenger for Android 5.0 Lollipop Now, Google has launched a text-messaging application called […]
- Best SMS Messaging Apps for Android Even experienced smartphone users struggled to work through just how […]
- How To Use the Instagram Direct Messaging Do you know the most recent version of Instagram has direct […]
- Why Should You Download and Use Facebook Messenger? The Facebook Messenger is an excellent app which is available for […]
- Download Snapchat to Share Videos, Photos and More
Snapchat is an app used to share videos, photos, […]
- Kik Messenger App Features If you are an avid user of Instagram, you might have ever heard Kik […]
- Kik, Skype, SnapChat and Clipchat Reviews With over millions users, Kik is an app that can't be ignored. Like […]